To view a list of participating employers, follow these steps:
1. Select the Fair you are interested in attending and click the correlating link below
2. Follow the link and scroll to the green Job Seekers area. Select the button labeled “Search Schools” and begin your search.
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-345-9588.
Who is eligible to attend?
This event is open to sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduate students and alumni from member schools of the Nashville Area Career Fair Consortium. April 6, 2016 (10:00AM – 3:00PM). Here are some Student Tips on How to Prepare for the Fair and a Resume Rubric.
Admission is by ticket only.
An admission ticket is required and is available from your campus career center. If you are unable to pick-up a ticket prior to the event, admission will be granted by showing your school ID.
- LinkedIn headshots will be available the day of the fairs!
- Tickets may be obtained from your career center office.
- Parking is free but you may consider carpooling.
- This is a professional recruiting event; therefore, professional dress is required.
Additional Fair Information:
Directions to The Fairgrounds Nashville.
How participants can make the most of the fair.