2020 College to Career Fair
The College to Career Fair of the Nashville Area Career Fairs is a smaller event than it has been in past years due to some membership changes. In 2019, around 450 students attended from Middle Tennessee Schools. We hope you will be able to join us and meet future employees from the Middle Tennessee area.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
1:00 PM- 4:00 PM- Career Fair
Gaylord Opryland Event Center, 2806 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: See our sponsorship levels here!
The College to Career Fair is for business, industry, government, and non-profit organizations.
Meet hundreds of students and alumni in program fields ranging from science, liberal arts, nursing, engineering, music, agriculture and business. The event is hosted by the Nashville Area Career Fairs Consortium member institutions: Athens State University, Austin Peay State University, Belmont University, Cumberland University, Fisk University, Lipscomb University, Tennessee State University, and Vanderbilt University.
The event will be held from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM CST.
Employers who wish to participate in the Nashville Area Career Fair must:
- Attend the fair to recruit/hire students and alumni who are affiliated with the Consortium member colleges/universities.
- Have full-time, permanent career opportunities for the students and alumni participants in Management Training Programs
- Have paid internships and/or cooperative education opportunities
- Have full-time career opportunities with salaries starting at least in the mid 40’s ($45,000).
- No pyramid scheme employers
All submissions will be reviewed. The Nashville Area Career Fairs Consortium reserves the right to wait list any company as a result of the opportunities submitted for the Career Fair. In the event a company is wait listed, the company will be contacted.
Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
For questions, please email our event manager Annette Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.